Smart Leadership Training Course
Recreation therapists often provide group treatment sessions. Leadership is needed to facilitate an effective group. This session explores information regarding leadership.
This session content is CE Pre-Approved by NCTRC
0.5 CEUs (five clock hours of continuing education)
- Foundation Knowledge: 4.Principles of group dynamics and leadership
- By the end of this session, independent learner will be able to:
Identify the difference between “diminishers” and “multipliers”
- Identify at least one benefit for a recreation therapist to be a
multiplier (for enhancing patient outcomes)
- Identify at least one way to become a multiplier.
Independent learner (Self-Study Student) must:
- Read Liz Wiseman’s (2017) book, Multipliers, Revised and Updated: How the Best Leaders Make Everyone Smarter
- Pass a written test with a score of at least a 70% of better within a one-year timeframe.
- View a one-hour webinar presentation/ book review by Danny Pettry
- Optional assignment: post a comment in the member’s area on applying knowledge to recreation therapy practice.
|Smart Leadership Training Course Details||05:00:00|
|Smart Leadership Quiz||Unlimited|